I think of it more like we have goals, if they are realistic, well planned and carefully executed, we reach most of them. The pictures view, seems to me to assign to big a slice of our fate to being outside of our control.
It meant to me that, at least how I've felt, that a lot of people hold them selves back/allow them selves to pass on opportunities because they have a goal in mind. And that goal in many cases is someone else's imposed goal on them. Or just society as a whole's pressure on that person to pursue something.
I feel if people just let go, that they'd be able to excel in areas that make them happy, and just overall live a happier life.
2 comments:
. o O ( I'll just forget to close that one... )
I think of it more like we have goals, if they are realistic, well planned and carefully executed, we reach most of them. The pictures view, seems to me to assign to big a slice of our fate to being outside of our control.
- me.
It meant to me that, at least how I've felt, that a lot of people hold them selves back/allow them selves to pass on opportunities because they have a goal in mind. And that goal in many cases is someone else's imposed goal on them. Or just society as a whole's pressure on that person to pursue something.
I feel if people just let go, that they'd be able to excel in areas that make them happy, and just overall live a happier life.
Post a Comment